The Liberated Mind
- Are you stuck and lacking direction, or afraid to take action?
- Do you suffer from stress, anxiety, or a phobia?
- Are you struggling in your personal or work relationships?
- Do you have a lack of confidence or low self-esteem?
- Would you like to feel more motivated and a have greater sense of well-being?
No matter what kind of a start a person has had, they can take control of their life, and with positive action, reach their full potential. The biggest barrier getting in the way is their own mind. Somewhere along the way they have developed limiting beliefs about themselves, and negative behavioural patterns. But it doesn’t have to be this way!
The Benefits of Working with James:
- Understand how your brain works in an easy and accessible way.
- Permanently release the things that have been holding you back.
- Get out of your head and into the game.
- Feel fully accepted and supported by your coach.
- Get inspired and empowered to move forward.
- Build a clear path and plan for your future.
- Take action from a place of total clarity.
Who is James?
James became interested in psychology and the mind during his A-Levels, but he never intended to to make a career out of it.
He had suffered in his childhood after several immediate family members lost their battles with cancer. This had a big impact on his confidence, and led to further problems during his school years. In an attempt to find a a way out he began to read self help books and attend courses on personal development.
Slowly he noticed some positive changes, and because of his caring personality people began to ask for his advice with their own struggles. But the key moment came many years later when after offering his support to someone on a train journey they said the words, "You would be a great life coach". At the time he didn't know exactly what a life coach was, but something resonated with him. He attended a weekend introductory course in London, and signed up to the full course then and there. He suddenly realised that through his own personal development and interest in psychology, he had unknowingly been training for this kind of work his whole adult life.
He has been attending courses and adding to his tools and qualifications ever since. James is now proud to be helping people of all ages and careers to break free of the things holding them back, and lead a happy and fulfilling life.
Testimonials"I approached James in the hope of discovering the cause of my lack of motivation on a daily basis. He helped me in uncovering the limiting beliefs that were at the root of the problem. Our sessions enabled me to restore faith in my abilities and quash the negitive beliefs. I have returned to work with greater focus and enthusiasm!"
Ryan Cawley (Business owner)